Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Social media in all its glory

I LOVE learning (well, hello! I'm a librarian!) and have only just flown back into Emerald this morning from the 2 day QPLA professional development program in Brisbane ... and I have the gritty eyeballs to prove it!

But boy! How awesome!  It's so fantastic to meet such interesting people from other libraries and learn new (or in some cases be reminded about) 'tools of the trade' so to speak.  We were fortunate to have a full program of amazing people talk to us about advocacy, future planning and social media in libraries and I'm so pumped on adrenaline, I've literally hopped off the plane, come straight to work and pumped out my first Animoto presentation.  It's so, so easy to use and FREE as well!

Would you like to know more about using social media for fun or business? Tell us and we'll organise some classes!


My Animoto Video

No comments:

Post a Comment